1. Which of the following statements is true?
2. Which of the following statements is true about TAUS?
3. When performing TAUS in the transverse plane, if a lack of lift is noted during active contraction of the PFM
4. For transabdominal scanning of the pelvic floor, the ________ is the anatomic landmark while the _________ is the sonographic landmark.
5. When imaging the PFM from a transabdominal approach, which of the following should be taken into account?
6. Which statement is true about observation of the PFM with ultrasound imaging?
7. The greatest predictor of continence is observation of ___________ during USI
8. The anorectal angle is measured with the ________approach using the ________ plane
9. An observation of acute anorectal angle can be considered a surrogate for ___________
10. The levator hiatus distance is measured between which landmarks?
11. When performing TPUS on men, the ______ is the anatomic landmark while the _______ is the sonographic landmark
12. When performing TPUS on men, the goal for continence is to achieve