1. Which of the following is not a recognized application of ultrasound for physical therapists?
2. Compression, rocking, tilting and rotation are forms of _______used for ________in RUSI
3. When making morphologic measurements of active movements the best technique for objectifying the start and stop of motion involves
4. US scanning the anterior abdominal wall has clinical applications for observing the ________
5. For scanning the ANTERIOR abdominal wall, the ________ is the anatomic landmark while the _________ is the sonographic landmark.
6. Scanning the abdominal wall, poor image is often caused by signal ________. Increasing probe _________ and __________may assist with improving image quality.
7. US scanning the lateral abdominal wall has clinical applications for observing the ________
8. For scanning the Lateral abdominal wall, the ________ is the anatomic landmark while the _________ is the sonographic landmark.
9. Which if the following is true about the changes in the lateral abdominal wall during an active contraction?
10. When imaging the lateral abdominal wall, what of the following actions denote a correct motor activation pattern?